Nutritional range for dry skin relief
Rejuven-8TM your skin
Breakthrough formula with skin regenerating mango butter to hydrate even dry, flaky and sensitive skin
Rated ★★★★★ on www.beautyheaven.com.au, Australia’s most extensive beauty product review database
Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion is a feast for your skin. The ultimate in natural hydration for dry skin relief, it melts in to leave your skin feeling nourished. Rich and creamy, Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion can be used on your face and all over your body. Its star active ingredient is mango butter, deeply moisturising and packed full of natural antioxidants to brings your skin alive. Skin cells are repaired and regenerated, restoring skin elasticity and plumpness.
- deeply moisturises and rehydrates the skin
- stimulates collagen and elastin production
- penetrates deeply and replenishes lipids
- immediately soothes irritated and dry skin
- leaves your skin soft and supple
- developed by naturopaths
- free from irritants, petrochemicals, colorings and perfumes
Who can benefit from the deep nourishing hydration of Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion?
Ideal for everyday moisturising, Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion is great for:
- children, adults and the precious skin of babies
- people with dry skin, oily skin and healthy skin
- people with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis eczema rash and baby eczema.
For specific relief from the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis we recommend Hope’s Relief Premium Eczema Cream, our therapeutic cream with 300mg/g of active natural ingredients.
How to use
For sensuous skin that feels super-hydrated, soft and smooth, squeeze Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion onto the palms of your hands and gently massage into your face and body. For optimum results, use with our complementary soap-free and lather-rich Hope’s Relief Body Wash and apply after every bath/shower twice a day. Continual and prolonged use will increase effectiveness and improve your skin’s hydration dramatically.
We post within one working day of receiving the order to anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. You can find out more about large parcel and international delivery here.