In winter, I get really red, dry and flaky on my chin, nasio-labial folds and my nose, dermatitis symptoms. Not anymore! I started using Hope’s Relief Premium Eczema Cream and am stoked with the results.
We believe in natural ingredients and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
The Hope’s Relief natural skincare range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Our skincare products contain natural ingredients, can be used on sensitive skin, do not irritate or inflame and contain no nasty ingredients. We only use palm oil which is certified sustainable in our natural products.
Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis? We developed Hope’s Relief Premium Eczema Cream to help people with dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, itchy and sensitive skin. Our therapeutic product Hope’s Relief Premium Eczema Cream is cortisone-free, has 300mg/g of active ingredients, and is ideal for babies to adults.
Dry, itchy and sensitive skin? Our nutritional range helps to soothe and hydrate dry skin and scalp, and is suitable for all ages.
- Our Moisturising Lotion is the ultimate in natural hydration, with mango, shea and cocoa butters that melt in to leave your skin feeling nourished.
- Hope’s Relief cleansing products (Body Wash, Soap-Free Cleansing Bar, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Goat’s Milk Soap) are all formulated to gently clean without stripping moisture from the skin, and contain no nasty irritants.
- Our scalp care range (Shampoo and Conditioner) targets itchy flaky scalps at the source without stripping oils and moisture, and is formulated with medical grade manuka honey NPA10+.
Free from nasties!
Our quality natural skincare products are natural, non-toxic and skin-friendly. No nasties! Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
- sodium laurel sulphate
- artificial colours
- coal tar
- mineral oil
Our biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging. Visit our online skin care store.
The power of nature’s botanicals
- MANUKA HONEY NPA10+—Medical Grade Manuka Honey nourishes and rejuvenates dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin. It has antibacterial and high antioxidant properties.
- CALENDULA—anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It has high amounts of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants that protect cells from being damaged by unstable molecules called free radicals. Calendula has been traditionally used to fight inflammation, viruses, and bacteria
- COLLODIAL OATMEAL—Contains beta-glucan that forms a fine film on your skin as well as penetrates deep to provide much needed deep moisturising to your skin. Enhances wound healing, improves collagen deposition and activation of immune cells within the skin
- KAKADU PLUM—Native to Australia. Labelled a “Superfood” has the highest Vitamin C concentration of any food in the world. Contains over 100 times the concentration of Vitamin C of blueberries and oranges. The fruits contain large amounts of trace minerals and antioxidants that nourish and invigorate the skin, including vitamin E, zinc, iron, folate, lutein, and the aforementioned vitamin C. Antioxidants like vitamins C and E are especially important for skin health because they neutralize cell-damaging free radicals. Age-old antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent
- LICORICE ROOT—demulcent and anti-inflammatory agents
- MANGO BUTTER—Mango butter is the goddess of natural ingredients and crammed with skin-loving nutrients:
- Essential fatty acids restore lipid levels in dry and sensitive skin to hydrate, soften and smooth and provide a protective barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out.
- Natural retinol stimulates collagen and elastin production for skin repair.
- Powerful antioxidants called polyphenols protect and repair skin from environmental damage
- SHEA BUTTER—rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions
- COCOA BUTTER—anti-oxidant rich and melts on contact with the skin, helping to penetrate with antioxidants, as well as act as an emollient to lock in moisture and protect skin from the harsh elements of the environment.
- OLIVE BUTTER—nourishes and softens dry skin and reduces skin irritation
- GOTU KOLA—assists collagen formation, strengthens and supports skin
- GRAPESEED—powerful antioxidant to repair and protect skin cells
- ROSE HIP OIL—vitamins A, C and essential fatty acids for hydration and improved skin tone
- JOJOBA—with a composition similar to human sebum, helps dry skin to behave like healthy skin
- CHAMOMILE—This calming ingredient contains acidic, essential oils and flavanoids known to have anti-allergenic properties
- ALOE VERA—Nature’s miracle plant which penetrates every layer of the skin releasing moisture and hydration into the skin
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL—Calms the skin, reduces redness, soothes irritation and reduces inflammation.
- BORAGE OIL—Also known as Star Flower Oil and Liquid Gold, this is the richest known source of gamma-linolenic acid for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- TEA TREE OIL—Anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- GLYCERIN (Vegetable base)—Glycerin is used as it is a humectant, a substance that draws moisture into the skin and enhances the delivery of the active ingredients within the formula
- VITAMIN E—Containing free radicals that help to protect cell membranes, nourishing dry skin.
- VITAMIN B5 —Vitamin B5 is known to speed wound healing, making it ideal in promoting skin regeneration
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL—Anti-inflammatory properties assist in speeding up the wound healing process
- OAT OIL—An excellent source of anti-oxidants and able to deeply nourish and penetrate damaged skin.
- SEA BUCKTHORN—For intense hydration Sea Buckthorn boasts the main moisturising essential fatty acid Omega 7 Palmitoleic acid. Palmitoleic acid is a natural component of skin. The concentration of Omega-7 in Sea Buckthorn is up to 40%, over twice that of macadamia oil
- MARSHMALLOW—Marshmallow minimises irritation as well as improving wound healing processes and encouraging skin moisture levels
- GREEN TEA—Reduces inflammation and is a source of anti-oxidants.
- ABYSSINIAN OIL—Natural, light-weight seed oil containing a high level of unsaturated fatty acids to give skin a smooth texture
- COCONUT OIL—Soothes skin and retains the skin’s moisture content to give skin a smooth texture